Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with all this rain we are having on the east coast and not able to ride I finally got around to doing something with the tail tidy, my original plan was to install the short fender and multifunction lamp kit from Triumph , but I thought Id see what It might look like If I copped of the license plate bracket and just mount the plate on the right side of the bike , I kinda like the stock tail light imo Its just that the turn signals stick out way to far ( and no you can not cut them down ) so If I can get used to the turn signals I just might go with It . Definitely gonna do something about the front turn signals though , oh yeah I also installed a Monza gas cap that I do like .

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice work but IMO the plate mounted on the side like that just upsets the simetry of the bike. But that's my opinion, it's your bike and what matters is what YOU like.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
So with all this rain we are having on the east coast and not able to ride I finally got around to doing something with the tail tidy, my original plan was to install the short fender and multifunction lamp kit from Triumph , but I thought Id see what It might look like If I copped of the license plate bracket and just mount the plate on the right side of the bike , I kinda like the stock tail light imo Its just that the turn signals stick out way to far ( and no you can not cut them down ) so If I can get used to the turn signals I just might go with It . Definitely gonna do something about the front turn signals though , oh yeah I also installed a Monza gas cap that I do like .
Where in Va you @?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts