1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone from me and Bob,

Bob has been with me for 2 months now and we are firm friends

1st service done

Bob is gleaming in black livery, with a newly fitted brown quilted seat to give him a little more style

We are off out for Sunday pub lunch tomorrow, which is reportedly going to be a fine and sunny day here in the UK, then a blast home to the Fens for tea.

Will post more pictures as time goes by

Fenland Bob :smile2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
Welcome Fenland Bob! It is amazing how much difference that seat makes. All of the seats look so good, hard to choose...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hey Bob, how do you like that seat?
I have one and didn't like the hard feel in my tuch, switched back to the stock unit. The brown quilted seat does look good but comfort is prime for me.

Chico

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey Chico, the quilted seat has a different profile to the stock and when I first fitted it (in the fully forward position) I didn’t like it but then I tried moving it back, wow what a difference a couple of inches makes!!! Now it’s just as comfy as stock if not more so and it looks so much cooler :) If you’ve still got it don’t despair have a play around with it’s position it might help?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the seat as far forward as it'll go - am not too tall
It is more comfortable for me than the original seat, I suppose it's case of trial and error till you get the seat position just right.
Spent yesterday out on the Bobber and had a grin like a loon for most of it, I am head over heels for this bike, have had Harley's in the past that I wished would do what this thing does.
Photo of Bob and his twin brother at the pub :smile2:

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts