Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys a quick question for anyone that has done (bleeding rear brakes) on a triumph .. I,m doing the forward controls this week and i have search online for any tips to bleed the brakes on a bobber (nothing comes up) however Triumph of the past have had to bleed the brakes at the dealer via special computer to run the process in steps.. does anyone know if this is also true on the bobber?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Given that it has abs I would say that to do it properly you would need to purge the ABS pump. With that said I have seen people bleed systems without running the pump. On my Audi I have a VCDS obd cable which has a routine to run the abs pump, but plenty of people have bled the brakes the old fashioned way.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Ok guys a quick question for anyone that has done (bleeding rear brakes) on a triumph .. I,m doing the forward controls this week and i have search online for any tips to bleed the brakes on a bobber (nothing comes up) however Triumph of the past have had to bleed the brakes at the dealer via special computer to run the process in steps.. does anyone know if this is also true on the bobber?
http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/625-triumph-bobber-issues-problems/2161-dealertool-uk.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts