Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found out yesterday that https://www.triumphestore.com is having a 20% off all triumph parts for Black Friday. The sale started today and I just ordered the short front and rear mud guards and multi function lights, front and rear. I also ordered the statement seat.
Its an out of state purchase, so no tax either.

I feel like a got a really great deal!!

Check it out....or don't and save your money.

use code- 20

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh no.... A&J cycles is having a sale too and I just ordered a new exhaust.

Yikes

AandJCycles said:
Our sales are as follows:
Discounts
15% off of Ohlins - OHLINSBF
15% off of Motone - MOTONEBF
15% off Rizoma - RIZOMABF
15% off Kriega - KRIEGABF
15% off British Customs - BCBF
10% everything else - AJBF

All active now. Due to website limitations, if you are purchasing multiple different brands, will need to place separate orders so that coupons applies (for 15% off brands)
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Well done chaps,

Get some great bargains for your Bobber, You know she deserves it...:grin2::grin2:

I will have to pass on these deals as my move depleted funds for the time being but I'm looking forward to seeing all your mods.

Cheerio,

Roy

Ps. the best I can do is I found an old fitted bet sheet to protect 'Charlotte' from the dust..:laugh:

·
Vendor
507 Posts
Oh no.... A&J cycles is having a sale too and I just ordered a new exhaust.

Yikes

AandJCycles said:
Our sales are as follows:
Discounts
15% off of Ohlins - OHLINSBF
15% off of Motone - MOTONEBF
15% off Rizoma - RIZOMABF
15% off Kriega - KRIEGABF
15% off British Customs - BCBF
10% everything else - AJBF

All active now. Due to website limitations, if you are purchasing multiple different brands, will need to place separate orders so that coupons applies (for 15% off brands)
Thanks
Sale has changed a litftle - 15% off entire site with a few exclusions (Wilbers, nitron, canyon, kineo and Trident) with code AJBF15

Also 20% off anything in stock on small business Saturday at our shop from 8:00 - 1:00

1 - 18 of 18 Posts