Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just an ordinary driveway pic, nothing fancy
When graced with a Bobber... no driveway can be classed as ordinary!

Nice pic
Didn’t wanna be too ostentateous, but you are definitely right, god I love this thing... I’ve never had so many people come up to me on my toys as this one has... ?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Michelle? Bit dull that name to be honest. If you’re going to name it, then name it something wild and exotic like Griselda or Margaret.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Homey can name his bike whatever he wants, Gents. Perhaps Michelle is someone special he named it after.

What are the names of your bikes?

Mine is ASDF....on Monday. Tuesday it's Blub-Blub. Wendsday it's....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I've no problem with the name at all. I was just wondering who it was named after.

Personally, I've never named any bike or car, but if people want to, it's all fine by me.
I’m toying with buying a private plate for mine to include...unsurprisingly... the name Bob. Well I feel it’s only fair to call the the bike Bob... 2nd name Dude! :grin2:

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I've no problem with the name at all. I was just wondering who it was named after.

Personally, I've never named any bike or car, but if people want to, it's all fine by me.
I don't really name anything either. Sometimes they become "that payment.."....or "that bill"...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts