Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi Mike,

Wow..! That is stunning. Well done.

I've been pondering getting another, my last one being almost 35 years ago:surprise: Only something modest but would certainly want that kind of quality.

Amazing work Mike, thanks for sharing.

Cheerio,

Roy
Same dude, my last tattoo was about 12 years ago. Think it's about time for another.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
More importantly - who did the tat and where :)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine's not nearly as cool looking (love the way yours rotates into the second design, Mike!), but it's definitely a bold statement and shows how much of a Triumph fan I am. This is right after the touch-up today, so it has some healing to do too.
That is epic... please tell me you plan to have a perfectly sized hole cut away in your jacket so that your ink is on show! :cool:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More importantly - who did the tat and where :)
The guy is Russian and goes by the name of TDan... but after getting to know him a little better over the couple of days I was being inked he let slip that his real name is Dennis! :grin2:

He currently works at a studio named NR in London, Shoreditch area. But I also found out that he’s only here for a little while longer, and is heading out to a new studio he’s setting up in Germany. I plan on getting more work done by him and to be honest I’m more than happy to use the excuse to combine a road trip out to him in Germany. Having said that I still would have used him in the future even if he’d decided to head back to mother Russia!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts