Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Does anybody know a place in London where i can take my Bobber Black for a decent wash and detailing? I'm talking about a place where they wait for the bike to cool down, hand wash and apply some quality products for protection etc... It would be a plus to sit down, enjoy a great cup of coffee, browse with free wi-fi... Check tyre pressures, clean and lube the chain maybe? Am i asking for too much? :))

Murat

·
Registered
602 Posts
I'll second Mo-Clean from personal experience (made me remember that my chain is not actually black!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mo-Clean looks professional. Will give them a try, thanks. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right it is. It's just not practical sometimes. (Weather, timing, location etc) I just wished for a place where i can meet/chat fellow bikers and get the job done at the same time. More like an MC with a valeting on the side. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Back in the day on a job in London the owner of the house we were working in offered us coffee, which was quite normal but what wasn't normal was rather than make it himself he popped round the corner and picked it up from Starbucks. I remember at the time being shocked, why would anyone do that when they've got a kitchen and a kettle, but now it doesn't seem that weird. Modern times!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts