Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve found this forum unbelievably useful so far and it’s been a pleasure to visit and read through all of the posts but I think it would be nice to get out there and to meet some fellow Bobber owners... states he who hasn’t even collected his bike from the dealers yet... next week Thursday by the way :grin2:

The May Day Run isn’t far off now... anyone thinking of going? Failing that what and where else are you guys going along to this year?

I’m based in Kent by thand way :smile2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hi all,

I’ve found this forum unbelievably useful so far and it’s been a pleasure to visit and read through all of the posts but I think it would be nice to get out there and to meet some fellow Bobber owners... states he who hasn’t even collected his bike from the dealers yet... next week Thursday by the way :grin2:

The May Day Run isn’t far off now... anyone thinking of going? Failing that what and where else are you guys going along to this year?

I’m based in Kent by thand way :smile2:
Personally, I am looking forward to the Distinguished Gentleman's Ride 2108. But that is at the end of the season so any other runs welcome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts