Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended a bike show in St. Paul today with my daughter and a few friends, and thought I'd share some pics. There were hundreds of bikes there, so I was a bit picky about which ones I wanted to take pics of. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
777 Posts
Thanks for sharing, great pics, although a few of the bikes appear to have tractor seats that stick out unsupported, often with a large gap between the seat and the rear fender!

I think the Administrator should add a WARNING, it doesn't bother me but I know from previous threads some members are sensitive to that sort of thing! >:)>:)>:)

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Thanks for sharing, great pics, although a few of the bikes appear to have tractor seats that stick out unsupported, often with a large gap between the seat and the rear fender!

I think the Administrator should add a WARNING, it doesn't bother me but I know from previous threads some members are sensitive to that sort of thing! >:)>:)>:)
Yeah, what’s with those tractor seats, anyway. Imagine one on a Bobber. Oh, wait, I have that. And love it. Sweet. :wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All the cool guys have tractor seats! (extra cool points if it says Corbin on it too...lol)

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's a fancy tractor seat, perrymoa...and extra comfortable, by the looks of it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had it custom made from Rich's here in Washington state. The guy does awesome work. I have a thread here somewhere

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a few of these great seats now! Made by Mother Road Customs. I also have a new (brown) Triumph Statement seat and 3 new, unused, Triumph seats from BB, all of them for sale if anyone is looking for a new seat to experiment with. The statement seat is new in the box! Wasn’t the colour I expected for my Army style bikes.

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
I have a few of these great seats now! Made by Mother Road Customs. I also have a new (brown) Triumph Statement seat and 3 new, unused, Triumph seats from BB, all of them for sale if anyone is looking for a new seat to experiment with. The statement seat is new in the box! Wasn’t the colour I expected for my Army style bikes.
What are the “BB” seats..?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts