Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
824 Posts
If you are an Amazon customer you may be able to do the trick I did... sign up for a free trial of Kindle, and it comes for free. Just check your device is Kindle magazines compatible (e.g. I can read it on my Kindle Fire tablet, but not through Kindle for Windows....)

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
go buy the Magazine
Copies of that magazine are hard to find here in the States :frown2: Besides, most of our magazine stands have closed. Folks are going digital. :|

I quit buying Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Road & Track and Car and Driver. They used to be magazines. Now they are pamphlets.

·
Super Moderator
824 Posts
They used to be magazines. Now they are pamphlets.
Ain't that the truth? I've been a long time subscriber to Practical Boat Owner in the UK, it's now 98 pages of toilet paper in a font that's tiny. Advertising is very limited, and I wonder how long niche market mags will survive. I have old copies that were 150 pages...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Bike magazine is truly excellent. Been a reader for yonks.

There's another British magazine called Practical Sportsbikes that's great too. It has articles mainly about 70's, 80's and 90's bikes. Every issue is a wonderful nostalgic trip down memory lane (if you're old enough!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts