Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all anyone ordered from these guys trying to order some bars but its all in German!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi all anyone ordered from these guys trying to order some bars but its all in German!!!!!!!
http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/f...ort-rear-fender-kit-boosterplug-draggers.html

You can speak with Markus @ BikeBrothers (he is one of the owners): [email protected]
He speaks almost perfect English and is quick to respond.
You can also use Google to translate the page.
BB are very pleasant to work with and i am looking forward to dealing with them again soon.

What are you planning on modding ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK cheers for that just sent Markus an email, i have ordered the Lenker oldstyle bobber bars in black, already have short rear fender side plate and swingarm bag looking for some 2inch risers to go with bars.I have the mini apes on at the moment so have the extended cables already just wanted to change the look of the bike, being just over 6ft tall the mini apes are very comfortable but the new bars with the risers should be ok!!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Have no fear, just send an email to Markus. I ordered a swing arm bag from him and we did it all through email in English. He told me that they are currently working on an English version of their website as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My new lenker oldstyle Bobber bars are on the way from Bike Brothers anyone else on here have them fitted to there bobber!!!!!!! Then just have to wait for the forward controls then I'm done;)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
My new lenker oldstyle Bobber bars are on the way from Bike Brothers anyone else on here have them fitted to there bobber!!!!!!! Then just have to wait for the forward controls then I'm done;)
Big mistake thinking all your modding is ¨done¨>:)
Post some pics once the bars installed :smile2:

·
Registered
23 Posts

I have the oldstyle wide bar (Fehling) from BB. Important remark: You also need the cable extension kit for it!

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have the oldstyle wide bar (Fehling) from BB. Important remark: You also need the cable extension kit for it!
How does it change the riding position from the stock bars? Are you still a little forward or shoes it put you back in the seat more?

·
Registered
23 Posts
As you can see the bar in the picture from above, it will bring you a bit more in a upright sitting position and because of the 5" wider handling than with original bar,
it means also much more agile stearing of the bike.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts