Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike has been at the Jack Lilleys (Triumph main dealer in Ashford) for the past couple of weeks having a few bits and bobs done to it.

I picked it up at the weekend and even managed to find a sunny day for a quick spin and got some pictures.

I had Triumph's short rear mudguard and side plate mount fitted. They also fitted Rizom's multifunction iRide rear lights.

The paintwork to the tank and mudguards was done by Gary at Surrey Customs.

I'm well chuffed with how it turned out.

I think I still want a swingarm bag, and I'm toying with the idea of getting the seat recovered in something different as my opposite neighbour does high-end, custom interiors for cars and has done a few things to the seats on my bikes in the past.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looks excellent! love the paint! Do the seat I had mine done in black leather with red stitching then i distressed the leather somewhat and had about 3\4 inch of extra padding added too.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Love the look! Do any of you with side mounts know if it allows a plate to be mounted vertically?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the comments all.

I was nervous about changing it from the standard ironstone, but really happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Tony, I know your dealer did the work but do you remember if they used the plug and play wiring adapter for the Rizomas or did they not need it. Maybe you can check your invoice if its itemized? Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Tony, I know your dealer did the work but do you remember if they used the plug and play wiring adapter for the Rizomas or did they not need it. Maybe you can check your invoice if its itemized? Thanks
I'm not Tony, but I also have the Rizoma signals. As of right now, or at least about a month ago they did not make the adapter for the Bobber yet. That's from Rizoma.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I'm not Tony, but I also have the Rizoma signals. As of right now, or at least about a month ago they did not make the adapter for the Bobber yet. That's from Rizoma.
Thanks Brandon I did not see it listed as of yesterday so I was going to order the T120 connectors. So do you know that those won't work on the Bobber?
What did you have to do for your wiring?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think so, but I'll check my invoice when I get home.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks Brandon I did not see it listed as of yesterday so I was going to order the T120 connectors. So do you know that those won't work on the Bobber?
What did you have to do for your wiring?
I cut the connectors off the signals and OEM harness and soldered everything. There's not much room under that cover on the fender so I'm not sure you could use an adapter anyways.

Attachments

·
Registered
278 Posts
The bike has been at the Jack Lilleys (Triumph main dealer in Ashford) for the past couple of weeks having a few bits and bobs done to it.

I picked it up at the weekend and even managed to find a sunny day for a quick spin and got some pictures.

I had Triumph's short rear mudguard and side plate mount fitted. They also fitted Rizom's multifunction iRide rear lights.

The paintwork to the tank and mudguards was done by Gary at Surrey Customs.

I'm well chuffed with how it turned out.

I think I still want a swingarm bag, and I'm toying with the idea of getting the seat recovered in something different as my opposite neighbour does high-end, custom interiors for cars and has done a few things to the seats on my bikes in the past.

WOW!! Beauty! Love the paint.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Tony

That has a look of elegance to it, not overdone very nice

tug

1 - 20 of 20 Posts