Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve made a few additions since my last posting.
- Removed the catalytic converter. Improved the sound. Very pleased.
- Added Triumph leather saddle bags.
- Added a Dart Flyscreen.
- Added aftermarket 12v plug and play air horn for 139dB for unfocused drivers. Works like a champ at getting their attention.
- Triumph luggage rack Added today. A bit of a pain in the ass to put on but in the end I’m well satisfied with it. Very sturdy, just a wee bit smaller than I’d prefer.
- A phone mount for the handle bars.
- A road toll transmitter so I don’t have to stop at toll booths. Japan’s highway system is littered with them. Best option EVER!
- Triumph heated grips. Awesome investment.
- A chrampbuster accessory that keeps your throttle hand happy by using the heel of your hand.
12v USB charging adapter for the phone.

Bought a license replicator kit but was unaware that the Triumph relocator kit cannot be installed if you have the pannier bags on the bike. So, gonna have to come up with something else.

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
- Triumph luggage rack Added today. A bit of a pain in the ass to put on but in the end I’m well satisfied with it. Very sturdy, just a wee bit smaller than I’d prefer.

Bash, could you let us know where you purchased the luggage rack? I’m sure some of us would like to install as this looks like it doesn’t require drilling the fender. Thanks.

·
Registered
115 Posts
- Added aftermarket 12v plug and play air horn for 139dB for unfocused drivers. Works like a champ at getting their attention.
- A road toll transmitter so I don’t have to stop at toll booths. Japan’s highway system is littered with them. Best option EVER!
- A chrampbuster accessory that keeps your throttle hand happy by using the heel of your hand.

Bought a license replicator kit but was unaware that the Triumph relocator kit cannot be installed if you have the pannier bags on the bike. So, gonna have to come up with something else.
Nice USB charger!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

Can you please tell me more about the USB charging point you have fitted... where you bought it from and where it takes it’s power supply from?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
  • Removed the catalytic converter. Improved the sound. Very pleased.
  • Added Triumph leather saddle bags.
  • Added a Dart Flyscreen.
  • Added aftermarket 12v plug and play air horn for 139dB for unfocused drivers. Works like a champ at getting their attention.
  • Triumph luggage rack Added today. A bit of a pain in the ass to put on but in the end I’m well satisfied with it. Very sturdy, just a wee bit smaller than I’d prefer.
  • A phone mount for the handle bars.
  • A road toll transmitter so I don’t have to stop at toll booths. Japan’s highway system is littered with them. Best option EVER!
  • Triumph heated grips. Awesome investment.
  • A chrampbuster accessory that keeps your throttle hand happy by using the heel of your hand.

hello there, I'm new in this forum , so please sorry in advance If I'll make some mistakes.
I'm interested in teo of your bobber's mod, the usb adapter and the back luggage rack
If possible, please can I have a link where to buy?
regarding the back luggage rack which is the max gross weight that can sustain?

thanks in advance

Best regards

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice additions BashImoto. Way to go on the toll transmitter. Getting to a toll booth with a motorcycle and having to pull out cash is one major PITA.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts