Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a beautiful ride up in the mountains in Pai Thailand, this road was 95km of the most beautiful winding road I have driven on so far! And to think some people have to take drugs to feel this good!!

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stunning!
How are the mountain roads when wet?
Over here, its like riding on an ice rink :eek:
Actually not that bad! I was on another mountain rode and got caught in some rain, with the rain mode was very comfortable! this is the fist time i drove on this road and it was very forgiving, on the real tight corners it was very wide, most of the time i was in 2nd and 3rd gear, just outstanding already called Santa for the Gopro!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Actually not that bad! I was on another mountain rode and got caught in some rain, with the rain mode was very comfortable! this is the fist time i drove on this road and it was very forgiving, on the real tight corners it was very wide, most of the time i was in 2nd and 3rd gear, just outstanding already called Santa for the Gopro!
So we look forward to some nice GoPro footage over the holidays !!! :wink2:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amazing pictures and envious of your trip. I do have on question; how did you ship your Bobber over there?

I bought it here Bobby, the Bobber's are made in Thailand as well as the Bonneville line. there is a 100% import tax on just about everything, I was looking at the Harley Street Bob, but they want $28,000 for it here, I paid 570,000bht or $17,000 couldn't be more happy with the bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts