Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered. Ill post before and after videos. They end up being $70 more than Weslakes but ill try something new and be the guinea pig!
That’s great, a pre and post video would be awesome :smile2:

In the UK they’re significantly more expensive £349.98 vs. £199.99 for the Weslake’s :surprise:

Maybe that’s the price you pay for import tax and postage or maybe that’s because it’s a quote from a third party supplier? I don’t know but from the photos they look the same and how different can a pair of stainless steel hollow tubes be? I guess it’s all do to workmanship/finish and without seeing them with your own eyes that’s hard to judge. :nerd:

So I’m pretty certain I’m going to go with the Weslake’s but I’m really keen to hear how you go on with the BCs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah USD Weslake's ended up at $290 with tax and shipping. BC $350 shipping included. Ironically BC is made in the US so import fees likely play a part.

Either way, we will see if there is a $60 difference.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the advantages of living in a country that has crappy weather is that I don’t have to rush into a purchase because I won’t be putting the bike on the road for while yet but I must say if I lived in the States and there was only $60 in it, then I’d go with British Customs as they’ve got the name and the experience. But from what I’ve heard on this forum the Weslake TT Slash Cuts work well and look awesome so they’re the ones I’ll be getting...unless of course something better comes out over the next few weeks :)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts