Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I recently purchased the BC turnout exhausts.
I've installed the right side no problem at all, it wasn't until i had to switch bolt in the frame for the little kickstand stopper thing. I just can't get it out.
Has it got some thread locking stuff on it or? any advice would be appreaciated
thanks

·
Registered
444 Posts
i just installed these about a week ago. mine came out easily, and i had never removed or loosened mine before. I had the bike on my rear stand, as I believe they instruct you to do. If you don't have it on the rear stand, chances are the kickstand is putting too much force on the connection.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just installed these about a week ago. mine came out easily, and i had never removed or loosened mine before. I had the bike on my rear stand, as I believe they instruct you to do. If you don't have it on the rear stand, chances are the kickstand is putting too much force on the connection.
that's a good point.
so in my first attempts i was only using one of those shitty swiss army knife type allen key sets as thats all i had.
i borrow a proper one and it came of easy as ha..
thanks for you input thought, the bike sounds crazy now!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I love the BC pipes. I found them fairly easy to install and the result was music to my ears... not too mention some joy in the right wrist
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts