Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Man. Such a buy. Wonder why the sale so soon. Who knows what challenges people have in their lives......but....what's under all the tarps! Is it all wood?....or...

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ad says "bike is ceramic coated". What is meant by that? I know ceramic coating, I had it done to my exhaust, but I never heard of doing that to a whole bike.

Chico

·
Registered
370 Posts
I’m just gonna wait for some of the new model scramblers to start popping up used and then trade in.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
15 Posts
new member here from Middletown NY. I was considering that bike too, but ended up down in Mongomeryville Cycle Center (Hatfield PA) and purchased this one. Maybe someone here has seen this bike before...I have some questions.It's a 2017 lots of mods, 2,400 miles for $7400. Was too hard to pass up.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
new member here from Middletown NY. I was considering that bike too, but ended up down in Mongomeryville Cycle Center (Hatfield PA) and purchased this one. Maybe someone here has seen this bike before...I have some questions.It's a 2017 lots of mods, 2,400 miles for $7400. Was too hard to pass up.
Haven't seen your gorgeous steed but theres lots of knowledgeable folks here to help spend your money. :wink2:

Favorite mods to date are x-pipe and adding gel foam to seat. Enjoy and welcome.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts