Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, does anyone know what kind of battery charger fits the pig tails on the bobber? It’s like a double female, I’ve never seen this before.

·
Registered
769 Posts
A Bobber does not have a plug on it at least not when I bought mine. Consult your dealer to see what they added or take a pic and then we can probably help you? Also adding your location to your signature would definitely help us help you!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hello everyone, does anyone know what kind of battery charger fits the pig tails on the bobber? It’s like a double female, I’ve never seen this before.
Triumph do a USB socket that plugs into a connection secured under the tank and bolts to the crankcase. Then you can plug in something like an OptiMate charger.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
182 Posts
This little jigger is taped in under the tank is notated as Rider Accessory Socket on the wiring diagram. You can either plug in a battery tender with a suitable mating plug, or use it as a connection for auxiliary. It is fuse No.3 and only rated at 5.0 Amps (five), so don't go too overboard on what you connect to this port. The other pic is for someone who added it to different Triumph model.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts