Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
your option is, I think, already seen by the colleague Jo. it's Baak ..:smile2:

I do not know if it's planned for the Bobber.
Jo tu es français comme moi, tu peux leur téléphoner et ils te diront si c'est compatible avec le Bobber..
I'm afraid the fixing system is a little light.

factory support is much more studied, (even if it is necessary to remove the plate when you want to change the oil :frown2:) here is the one mounted on my Thruxton.

one more thing:
I would have to measure under the Bobber but, with a little optimism, I think that the original part could be mounted on the Bobber.I do not say anything and it should also ask in the concessions.(what I'm going to do, by the way).
the factory may not have had the time to update their editing files because the Bobber arrived in 2017;some accessories for other models "water" are not referenced Bobber (oil cap .. etc ..) but fits without worries.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks to you but as said PFEN that of baak is a little light and I will like a like triumph the mounts on street is on scrambler.see the other 2 photos of my post
the problem i think those bindings before.the size should go but we do not have the front legs on our frame and would have to adapt by making brackets of brackets like that of baak put in the back.j would like plug and play.
on the roads of Corsica, I hit a pebble underneath without damage but I was afraid to break the crankcase ..

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
To me the whole point of a bobber is to keep the weight down, so adding a lot of extra metal onto it kind of takes away from the bobber look. Although, I suppose the same could be said of keeping the fenders, which I plan on doing. To each their own.

·
Registered
459 Posts
To me the whole point of a bobber is to keep the weight down, so adding a lot of extra metal onto it kind of takes away from the bobber look. .
correct :smile2:

but:
Come take a tour of Corsica with your bike :crying:and thank God for protecting your engine against all the crap on our roads 0:)

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
The R&G one looks good. Don't forget to post pics when you're done! I'm not sure what a bash plate will look like on a Bobber but I'd love to find out!

- P

1 - 20 of 21 Posts