Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've added the Baak leather gaiters - I think they look OK? Probably some folk won't like them. Hopefully they'll darken with use - I've already used brown boot polish and mink oil to darken the leather. I believe Baak may be planning some Bobber specific mods in the near future. Sorry if the photos haven't transferred in the correct alignment.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I think BAAK is a fantastic custom bike builder with some great accessories. Will be good if they make Bobber specific mods. Like the gaiters but, think they still need to be darker with the Ironstone (?) color. There was a post somewhere about getting photos right side up but, can't seem to find it now.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I got some parts from them in the past for my old Guzzi, and I have bugged them every couple of months about when the Bobber parts will be available -- they say very soon! New website coming apparently, and will have the Bobber stuff.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I decided to install the BAAK tail tidy today, just need to get me a new plate so that I can put the holes where I want them ?
UnkleChopz you beat me to it! I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger myself, if you don't mind I've got a few questions:
What's the fit and finish like?
Is it really plug 'n' play?
What's the back light like, how does it compare to stock?
Can you take some photos with it lit up or even better link to a video clip?

I do hope you're happy with your purchase, because this is at the top of my list for mods before the spring.

·
Registered
127 Posts
UnkleChopz you beat me to it! I'm on the verge of pulling the trigger myself, if you don't mind I've got a few questions:
What's the fit and finish like?
Is it really plug 'n' play?
What's the back light like, how does it compare to stock?
Can you take some photos with it lit up or even better link to a video clip?

I do hope you're happy with your purchase, because this is at the top of my list for mods before the spring.
Answers all here BAAK Tail Tidy Fitted

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've added the Baak leather gaiters - I think they look OK? Probably some folk won't like them. Hopefully they'll darken with use - I've already used brown boot polish and mink oil to darken the leather. I believe Baak may be planning some Bobber specific mods in the near future. Sorry if the photos haven't transferred in the correct alignment.

Those are awesome! If I wanted to accessorize black, I might have gone the black shoe polish or boot black route, but I really like the color myself. I think a brown seat looks awesome with the green, too. They look very nice and fit the overall retro aesthetic perfectly.

So if I understand correctly, you wanted brown, but just darker brown? If so, they’ll likely darken with use.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts