Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum and thought I'd introduce my new Bobber Black I bought in July. First thing I did was change the tyres to white walls...i know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I've not seen many out there with the same look.
So feel free to say what you feel about it.
I'll be adding trident pipes, x-pipe and black and white license plate this month.

Thanks guys!

Pic below...

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi Mattmadi,

congratulations for your BB and welcome to the forum.

I also like the look of WW-tires on the Bobber but I'm still not sure if I will change.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback Guys. Appreciate your honesty.
Once I get the new trident pipes and license plate fitted I'll take some better pics. May even fit a brown or black leather quilted seat but not sure on colour yet ...and seem a little pricey for what they are.

·
Registered
789 Posts
That is sweeeeeet! Welcome to the forum. Please add your location to your signature because with mods, especially exhaust it gets very confusing being an international forum!

I want to add white walls to my bike after I wear out the stockers but some of my buddies say it will be too busy because I have multiple colors already?

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried to add my location into my profile section but the questions weren't there. Oh well, I'll have another look....I'm from Manchester, UK and 41 years young, by the way.
The Triumph dealers I bought the bike from fitted the white walls at my request. Some 50 year old chap had the bike for 3 months, put only 103 miles on it, fitted side licence plate, shorter rear fender and heated grips before selling it for a Speed Triple. I got it nearly new for £1000 cheaper than the RRP ?...even after the white walls. They are Avon Cobras. Not sure if you can get them in the US ...?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is sweeeeeet! Welcome to the forum. Please add your location to your signature because with mods, especially exhaust it gets very confusing being an international forum!

I want to add white walls to my bike after I wear out the stockers but some of my buddies say it will be too busy because I have multiple colors already?
Yeah, it's hard to tell BOBBYP. I get what you're saying about the colours and white walls. My brother's a 3D graphic designer so I sent him a pic of my bike and everytime i come up with an idea i get him to do a brief design on computer first. If you know anyone that can edit pictures in the same way, maybe that's an option before going ahead with it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Btw....is it possible to download videos on here? I'm fitting my trident pipes and x-pipe decat this weekend and plan to make a vid. Unfortunately, these smartphones don't play the bass too well.
Gonna annoy the neighbours this week ?

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Btw....is it possible to download videos on here? I'm fitting my trident pipes and x-pipe decat this weekend and plan to make a vid. Unfortunately, these smartphones don't play the bass too well.
Gonna annoy the neighbours this week ?
I think most of us that post videos have uploaded them to youtube and the posted a link to the video. Looking forward to hearing what it sounds like.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts