Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear people,

Today the sun was shining, anD I was able to
a) drive around a bit for the first time,... cool !
B) add one of these original swing bags from Triumph (BTW last time I felt THIS need on an arm with some extra turning points AND at the same time have max. Half of Diameter I was working on a Ds21 Hydraulique, some of you will know-recognise)
C) ... the auxiliary power socket,... I expected the attachment on the chassis to be under the saddle,... but not really knowing ==> i lifted the saddle on the rear, (didn’t take it of completely, as I’ll need 2perfect hands for that which at the moment, I haven’t ) don‘t laugh, I didnt find it..... to be honest I’ve never seen a bobber (live) with this OE socket, or ... it was f...good hidden (did they do that at Triumph?),.... just to help an old Dutchman out of trouble, can someone add a picture to the forum showing „where the **** this socket should be placed, ( I understood I can find the electric connection somewhere under the tank, guess I will find that, though,... any marking ?)

Thx in advance
Cu
Léon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Auxilery Socket, the solution

you can download the instructions here http://www.triumphinstructions.com/ProdDocs/A9820031-DE.pdf
well that's in German for any other fitting instructions just go to Triumph Instructions.com put in the oem part no and then you'll get any instructions you want
Thx, Great exactly what I needed....
Ofcourse I didn't know this website, would have been so easy to mention in the original piece of paper which WAS with the parts, (telling me all kinds of things I should not do, the standard warnings) though .... it might be there was a reference to this website and I didn't read it as I got sick of all these warnings.... I'm stárting too wonder...getting too old? :)

Nochmals danke, werde ich auch für andere Sachen benutzen :)
cu
Léon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts