Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a picture of a bobber who looked genuinely old with cool saddle bags, olive tank and even painted rust i think.
Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Been trying to find that picture after i lost my phone on the ocean while it was in my pocket :grin2:

·
Registered
370 Posts
I wonder what size/ make of tires are on that bike . Ahhh I see they have changed the forks out maybe they wouldn't fit on a stock BB

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I would also like to know wheat springer front end was used and if it was an easy swap.

It's something I would seriously consider doing down the road as I love the vintage look.

Cheerio,

Roy
The one Eisen posted with springer front end looks like it might have been from the Bike Shed show on Tobacco Docks end of May. If so, I can’t recall who did it but, maybe The Bike Shed people could point you in right direction for a contact.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
This one is probably too shiny to be the right one, but it's got the army green thing going. I don't think it's my bike either, because I don't have any rust going on, but throwing a pic up just in case because it has the green and a saddlebag.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
This one is probably too shiny to be the right one, but it's got the army green thing going. I don't think it's my bike either, because I don't have any rust going on, but throwing a pic up just in case because it has the green and a saddlebag.
Love the 1st Cav sticker on the first bike. I would need a sticker with The Big Red One. :laugh:

The most Army looking bike to me is the one jerrman posted . . . . but they are all cool.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Army Style? Doesn’t get more than this!! Here’s mine, no stickers, all hand painted and designed. Tractor seat next then black fork covers and signal lighting. It’s a work in progress but already getting a big following. It’s a Army as you’ll get.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
as mentioned (way) above, i’m pretty sure that bike is from the 2018 Bike Shed show at Tobacco Docks in London. you could try connect with them for a contact (it isn’t Eisen’s).

·
Registered
250 Posts
There was a picture of a bobber who looked genuinely old with cool saddle bags, olive tank and even painted rust i think.
Does anyone know what I am talking about?
Anders. Probably not the bike you were searching for, but you need to have a look at JAYMZ stuff (Forum member) of DMZ Motorcycles. Does a great job of creating retro WW2 style military Bobbers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts