Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
I LOVE new tech and being informed on the move. HUD is the way forward for commuting and touring.
I want to be alerted of upcoming traffic and/or incidents along my route.
I am one of the guilty ones who listens to music and uses my COMM system to the max when riding.

Not a helmet i'd use on the Bobber, but definitely see one of these on my shelf for the GSA.

Thanks for sharing - BUT you do realise this helmet is an April fools joke, right ?!?

I am serious about HUD being the future of riding, though. I´m a massive fan.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sharing - BUT you do realise this helmet is an April fools joke, right ?!?.
lol... I totally see that now. I’m not easily fooled but this got me I will admit. I have a massive love/hate relationship with tech. I have loads of it, I work for a tech company, I use 3 laptops at any one time and my TV’s OLed. However, recently I have become increasingly envious of people that live a much simpler lives. Just family, fire, food and books. Recently, I have started leaving the phone at home and taking time away from it all when out with my family to try and claw back a little of my freedom from tech. Technology has saved many lives and helped many disadvantaged people. Anyway, that’s enough blah blah from me on this......

·
Registered
548 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts