Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have recently purchased some Avon Cobra White Wall's, they're currently in my garage and will be fitted in the next week or so, along with my Wunderkind rear fender kit! I'm buzzing as it's the look I always imagined when first setting eyes upon the Bobber back in 2017 >:)
I've heard nothing but good things about the Avon Cobra line, and I'm highly satisfied with the ones on my Bobber currently. Consumers tend to praise them for quality and longevity. I got them rather cheap as the old line is now being discontinued, and replaced with Avon Cobra Chrome, supposedly more hard wearing etc..

You can get White Walls in the new Chrome series, but they're more expensive. Metzler Marathon are another brand that my mate recommends, they do White Walls also. I like Avon on the pure fact that their tyres are manufactured here in the UK, which is rather rare in this day and age. British tyres for a British bike! (albeit the Bobber was put together in Thailand..)
I'll get some pics up ASAP for you Roy.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Can't seem to find them with this company so any suggestions greatly appreciated..?

Cheerio,

Roy
On that site, Motosport.com, select your bike from the pull down menus, (street, triumph, year, model), then in the search box put in Avon Tires. Not sure what your tire size is (you have a BB, right?) but white walls show up when you scroll through the options.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Roy, apologies for the delay bud, got the majestic motor pimped out yesterday, smiles for miles with the results!

White walls and Wunderkind rear fender kit were fitted. Awaiting my custom seat from La Rosa and my vision will be complete! Honestly, the tyres make the bike really pop, truly suit the Bobber Black, especially with the fat front end to match the rear. I've probably had more compliments in the past 24 hours, than I have since owning the Bobber! (slight exaggeration). Any questions, fire away dude.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Roy, apologies for the delay bud, got the majestic motor pimped out yesterday, smiles for miles with the results!

White walls and Wunderkind rear fender kit were fitted. Awaiting my custom seat from La Rosa and my vision will be complete! Honestly, the tyres make the bike really pop, truly suit the Bobber Black, especially with the fat front end to match the rear. I've probably had more compliments in the past 24 hours, than I have since owning the Bobber! (slight exaggeration). Any questions, fire away dude.

Your bike looks awesome, bravo!!!

I'm really tempted by Wunderkind's mudguard but the price puts me off a bit. With a side plate mount and painting I'm guessing it would end up costing a £1,000+ which makes it an expensive mod.

So I'm going to wait and see what Motone's plug and play rear light ends up looking like before I decide, but if that's no good Wunderkind could be getting my money just don't tell the Mrs! >:)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Bobber-Bomb, do you have any info on the Motone plug and play tail light?
Only what's been said/shared on here - that Motone are about to release at tail tidy for the Bobber that works with the OEM rear fender and it will be a plug and play mount for their lights and indicators. I think there's a CAD mock up on their Facebook page that shows how it will look with one of their Bel Air lights. I don't have a copy of that CAD image but the Bel Air light can be seen below fitted without the new tail tidy. :nerd:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts