·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
I am very much into cars, but sadly don't have anything at the moment worth calling it a hobby.

Daily driver..2008 Lexus IS350.

F-Sport Intake
Joe-Z Full true exhaust (2 of 4 cats removed)
Tein sport springs
F-Sport antisway bars....

The motor in this is already a high output motor, so there isn't much tinkering you can do with it, and Lexus will not release the ECU code, so playing there either...

Will be going back to VWs once this car is done...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For me I started out with Mk1 and then Mk2 Toyota MR2's mid engine rear wheel drive, A great car
I’ve owned and run some MR2’s in years gone by... in fact I used to race one in the U.K. Timeattack amongst other events. With over 600 bhp on tap it was officially one of the fastest MR2’s in the country at one stage!

I wonder if we’ve crossed path’s in that world before?!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Anything special In garage, something like:
A) Jensen Healey 1975 Lotus 907 Engine twin cam 1.973cc 150 PS
B) Mercedes GLA 45 AMG 2.0 cc 381 PS
Guess that’s reasonably special as a) hasn’t been made a lot and b) just makes a lot of fun

Reactions: Mike J Commo

·
Registered
360 Posts
Here's my trusty steed!
She's a 1998 BMW Z3 Coupe 2.8. I'm the original owner, had her nearly 20 years now and commute with her almost every day. On the clock: 388,000 km.

Cheers!
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
Z28 Camaro 1999 LS1
A rare car to be seen in the UK I would imagine!
I have only ever seen one other navy blue 4gen in the UK
And I go to most of the lower half of the UK’s American festival event/weekenders
There is a healthy sprinkling of red - silver 4th gens but there are plenty more 1st and 2nd gens over here.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Offering to teach me to drive?

Scared off 2 driving instructors and not finished the 1st lesson with either...words like 'raving Effing Nutter' came to air :)

Reactions: Mike J Commo
1 - 20 of 47 Posts