Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the Bobber away for winter last October. It was a normal winter for around here until the first week in February then we got snow, and I mean snow. Over 2 feet in one 24 hour period. When March 1st rolled around we had about 4 feet in the yard and 9 foot high snowbank then it slowly started to melt. Today the road are ice free but we still have a foot of snow. The forecast is as bad as it can get snowfall warning 8 inches between now and Monday and not even melting. Who still other than can not ride the Bobber yet. Just me anyone else share my pain

·
Registered
196 Posts
Must just be the Canadians... with the exceptions of BC and possibly southern Ontario. In Calgary we still have a record amount of snow on the ground. More powder coming today. The snowboard season continues to be exceptional... to the detriment of our riding season.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Snow possible on Monday? . Wet tomorrow Friday
same here, brother...:D

it's the same here. all you have to do is go to the bar :Dhave a beer and wait until the sunny days come again :grin2:
this could also explain why we are stronger in front of the alccol than on our motorcycles>:)

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Well you guys can at least look at your beautiful machines... I’ve not even managed to pick mine up from the dealers as of yet!

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm really glad that you enjoyed your travels here. Thanks for visiting! Lake Louise and the Banff area are certainly a fantastic destination. I'm headed there tomorrow to snowboard. At this point, I'd definitely rather be out on my bike. However, that's not an option this year so I've got to make the best out of the situation.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7 inches of snowing last night still snowing wind 30 mph from the north. Never seen anything like this tempature is going to drop over the course of the day. It looks like December

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:)I like this bike.sober, elegant, quality accessories judiciously chosen and mounted.
the spirit of the original bike is not broken.nothing shocks
beautiful work done with taste 0:)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
0:)I like this bike.sober, elegant, quality accessories judiciously chosen and mounted.
the spirit of the original bike is not broken.nothing shocks
beautiful work done with taste 0:)
Thank you PFEN.
:smile2:
Kind words and much appreciated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts