Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
So I just spoke with a gentleman from New Rage Cycles and he needs a 2017-2018 Bobber as a testbed for the fender eliminator kit for production. Anyone willing to drop off their bike to help fellow bobber fans out?!

New Rage Cycles: Custom Motorcycle Accessories

I would. I’d even sell them mine if they wanted haha. Not sure if they’d want it for testing or to buy though as I already did my own FEK

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would. I’d even sell them mine if they wanted haha. Not sure if they’d want it for testing or to buy though as I already did my own FEK

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC
Nice bike brother and I'm sorry to see you sell it! Was this also one of your drunk purchases? Joking, obviously.

I'm pretty sure it's the seat pan he would initially need for the fit. Maybe bike later for wiring? Can you send me a PM with your contact info so I can send to him? You guys can hash out the details. If you are unable, is there anyone else you know from the area with a bobber I can get ahold of?

Thanks for you assistance and timely response!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Haha not a drunk buy but due to a death in the family and some very unexpected and high medical bills I really need to sell.

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts