Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
I live in the great white north. Prince George BC. Service done on my Bobber at Echo Cycle in Edmonton. I guess it will have to go for service in Vancouver next summer now that Echo is gone.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the great white north. Prince George BC. Service done on my Bobber at Echo Cycle in Edmonton. I guess it will have to go for service in Vancouver next summer now that Echo is gone.
Wow, :surprise:, small world, that's where I'm from originally, until 10 years ago anyway. Most of my family still lives there. Think I even have a couple pic on my brag blog from the old Willow River gas station a couple days after I picked my bike up. I suppose technically I'm in the Great White North too, but, it was kind of a tongue in cheek reference to where I live now and my default color. :laugh:

It is to bad about Echo, I just found out and was just talking to them a couple days ago, they tell me there is another dealer in the final stages of taking on the Triumph brand in Edmonton. I am really hoping, my 9+ hour round trip for warranty work is set to at least double (Calgary) if nobody takes it over.

I bought my bike from Bentley Motorad in Kelowna. They were pretty good to deal with, think its about the same distance if you go the Logan Lake, Merritt, Coquihalla connector route, then you could do the Westside Road as a shake down :grin2: gives you another option :wink2:

Maybe I'll see you around next time I'm home!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I live Just west of Edmonton Near Wabamun. I haven't seen any Bobber's but mine in the area
Cool!!

Hey BstnBlk, Welcome!, if I haven't already said it!

That makes 4 of us in this corner of the world, that I know of. Unless I've missed somebody. 5 if we count @Pasta, I suppose he's kind of an honorary Canadian :grin2:.. And I think there is another Fella in Vancouver on here as well, But I'm not a hundred percent on that one..

You're the closest forum member to me so far I think, only 4 1/2 or 5 hours away depending on which route I take.

I know from talking with the guys at Echo, before they shut down, that there should be 5 or 6 Bobber's in or around the Edmonton area. I would have to guess one of them is likely you. :grin2: Hard to say how spread out the rest are though!

I think I've seen one up here. But, it was just a glimpse of one that I saw going in the other direction, on a divided road no less. All I caught in any detail was what looked to be a suspended seat, and then it was obscured by traffic.

Good to know you exist! Maybe we'll run into one another some day. Stranger things have happened!

Registered
Cool!!

Hey BstnBlk, Welcome!, if I haven't already said it!

That makes 4 of us in this corner of the world, that I know of. Unless I've missed somebody. 5 if we count @Pasta, I suppose he's kind of an honorary Canadian :grin2:.. And I think there is another Fella in Vancouver on here as well, But I'm not a hundred percent on that one..

You're the closest forum member to me so far I think, only 4 1/2 or 5 hours away depending on which route I take.

I know from talking with the guys at Echo, before they shut down, that there should be 5 or 6 Bobber's in or around the Edmonton area. I would have to guess one of them is likely you. :grin2: Hard to say how spread out the rest are though!

I think I've seen one up here. But, it was just a glimpse of one that I saw going in the other direction, on a divided road no less. All I caught in any detail was what looked to be a suspended seat, and then it was obscured by traffic.

Good to know you exist! Maybe we'll run into one another some day. Stranger things have happened!
Why thanks Great black north!!! mine is most definetley one of the bikes in the Edmonton area. My bike was one of the last bobbers sold when they were the dealer. I have seen a couple regular bonnevilles but no bobber's. We might eventually meet up one day for Sure!!!. I seen there a bike ride in Edmonton that is sponsored by Triumph here at the end of the month called Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride.

Registered
I鈥檓 in Kelowna/Vernon BC. There鈥檚 3 or 4 other Bobbers in this area. I thinking of buying a Royal Enfield dealership here as the closest is Vancouver and Calgary.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts