Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it looks great with black, but am wondering if it would work with the Ironstone/gray..? Be interested to see some pics if anyone has it.

·
Registered
363 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
363 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, works really well!

Looks maybe you switched out the headlamp, is that right..? (Sorry if I missed a previous post on that.)
Thanks! Don't know if you've had a chance to try out the statement seat. I would recommend it before purchasing just in case. A lot of folks say it is too uncomfortable (compared to stock). I'm one of the few people that prefer the statement seat. If you like brown for the seats, there's also always the quilted or ribbed seats you can get which are more comfy.

Here's the thread of the larger LED headlamp swap:

http://www.triumphbobberforum.com/forum/129-appearance-modifications/1569-motodemic-led-headlight-2.html

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Just in case anyone is still interested in this thread, I have the brown statement seat on the ironstone Bobber. Looks awesome, but, I'd agree with trying it first if possible. To me the issue isn't so much the comfort of it vs. the stock seat (yes, it's not as comfortable on longer rides, for sure) but, the support on the stock seat is better. The statement seat is not only somewhat smaller is overall size but, it's also flatter so if you're hitting bumps, you slide back more as it doesn't have the rear support angle of the stock seat. All of that should be considered before you buy it. As I said, it sure looks great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts