Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!

I will be posting pictures of the ride and present myself soon!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
No other Triumph Bobbers on Mallorca (that i know of) - so I know how you feel.
Would be nice to see more riding around...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to say there isn't much Triumph riders in Quebec a few Street Trile and Bonneville here and there but that's it. Mostly Harleys, Hondas and Yamahas. My girlfriend has been riding a Triumph America for the last 10 years because her father is a huge Triumph fan (owns 2 Rocket III, 2 Americas and a 1970 Tiger). I've always been a fan of British bikes, but I didn't want to buy one as my first bike. I had a Yamaha Bolt for 2 years (great bike) and finaly got a decent deal on the Bobber and sold the Bolt.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Picture of said Bolt. Still love the look for the money.
Nice Bolt...i had one but found the sun reflected off the speedo guage making it hard to see the speed i was at.Also the airbox cover banged my knee. I like your round airbox cover. !!
Oh and a third think, the rear end was skitterish..maybe it was the tyre..felt like i was hitting oil patches.

Apart from that..nice bike

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice Bolt...i had one but found the sun reflected off the speedo guage making it hard to see the speed i was at.Also the airbox cover banged my knee. I like your round airbox cover. !!
Oh and a third think, the rear end was skitterish..maybe it was the tyre..felt like i was hitting oil patches.

Apart from that..nice bike
True. The speedo was a piece of **** in 2014. It was improved later on. Airbox was also a pain in the butt, that I fixed days after getting the bike. Once you removed the inner fender, the rear end wasn't that bad but the tire was fairly small...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I’m an ex-Montrealer living in Toronto, does that count?

I’m back every month anyway for business/family/smoked meat/frites etc.

Planning on riding down this summer, maybe we can hook up for a nice ride out to Townships/Laurentians, stop at Julep or Moes’s on way back.

Salut mes amis.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Am from south shore of Montreal.
Riding a morello red Bobber since last April. Great bike, like it a lot.

Salut les boddies!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’m an ex-Montrealer living in Toronto, does that count?

I’m back every month anyway for business/family/smoked meat/frites etc.

Planning on riding down this summer, maybe we can hook up for a nice ride out to Townships/Laurentians, stop at Julep or Moes’s on way back.

Salut mes amis.
It does count! Welcome to our small group! I'm on the south shore of Quebec City but I'm often going to the eastern townships. We could probably meet in the area!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Am from south shore of Montreal.
Riding a morello red Bobber since last April. Great bike, like it a lot.

Salut les boddies!
Welcome! Post a pic of your ride!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts