Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, got ny new to me Bobber a couple of weeks back having traded in my Harley. Only been able to get out for three rides due to the weather but absolutely love it - so responsive and easy to ride. The bikes a 66 plate and since buing it I've noticed pictures of it on the net - seems it was taken out to Spain and photographed as part of the launch. One qustion then - do you think this is positive in that the bike has history or negative in that it may have been ridden hard by journalists??

Looking forward to joining in with you folk!
Gaz.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow North Walian! Where abouts are you? I've not had my Bobber that long, I'm up near Conwy.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks twoniner I'm in the Denbigh area. I'm guessing you got your bike from woodies? - was it the morrello red ex demo or did you buy new? I'm planning some mods over winter then ready for next summer. Roll on.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I have fond memories of Wales. Stunning place!
I rode my Bobber hard from day 1 and it runs as sweet as. So i would not worry about its history. Just enjoy the ride...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yeah, picked up the Bobber from Woods.

I bought the red one that was sat in the showroom new. Chuffed to bits with it. Already done a few mods on mine.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm meaning to take a trip to Wales at some point, the countryside looks amazing.

The bike looks great too. Hopefully us Brits will still have some nice weekends this year to allow us to enjoy our machines.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome here mate!
Rode through the Wye Valley down to Tintern Abbey last year in July; was 32 degrees C! What a lovely place!
Wales is indeed beautiful, remember it well as a child; Snowdonia, Bedgellert etc.

Cheers!
mike

·
Registered
678 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I have fond memories of Wales. Stunning place!
I rode my Bobber hard from day 1 and it runs as sweet as. So i would not worry about its history. Just enjoy the ride...
Was it OK to lean forward or is that the sort of comment that gets member s banned?

Having history in the antiques world is called 'provenance' which is a good thing. Have you found any pics of it being ridden?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, you will not regret your trade. Once the engine gets run in she really improves!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts