Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm down to just one bike :-( ...a friend of mine made me an offer I couldn't refuse on my BMW R9T , :surprise: so that just leaves the BB which by the way Is a keeper . Iv always had more that one bike nice to have a back up .

The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 has peaked my interest , I could be wrong but I don't think that's out until February next year and no prices yet . But I keep going back to the Kawasaki Z900RS cafe , great looking bike I love the fering at the front and the Lime color , dealership docent do test rides which Is kinda strange . But In the meantime Im scouting around for an old CB750 ( or equivalent ) for a winter project something I can chop up and cafe out ... The search goes on .

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Hi Mar-Vel,

I'm just thrilled you kept the Bobber..:grin2:

I wish I could afford more than one bike but to be honest I like just having one to focus all my love and attention on.

In my youth I would always have a summer and winter bike and at times had as many as seven. But these days I can just afford one, so welcome the the 'one bike club'...:surprise:

No critique of those of you who have many bike, gosh if I had the spare funds I would have a whole garage full.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I know how you feel. I had a BMW R nineT and a Triumph Scrambler but I sold them. I couldn't get my leg over them anymore. :frown2:

I just have the Bobber now. But I'm riding it more than I rode the other two together. :smile2:

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
So I'm down to just one bike :-( ...a friend of mine made me an offer I couldn't refuse on my BMW R9T , :surprise: so that just leaves the BB which by the way Is a keeper . Iv always had more that one bike nice to have a back up .

The new Triumph Scrambler 1200 has peaked my interest , I could be wrong but I don't think that's out until February next year and no prices yet . But I keep going back to the Kawasaki Z900RS cafe , great looking bike I love the fering at the front and the Lime color , dealership docent do test rides which Is kinda strange . But In the meantime Im scouting around for an old CB750 ( or equivalent ) for a winter project something I can chop up and cafe out ... The search goes on .
I have the cousin to the CB 750 family, it's an 1100F. These are great bikes to work on and lots of parts available.

Thereis a Forum you should look into: http://www.cb1100f.net/

Chico

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Thanks Mar-Vel, These bikes in very good condition have come up in price, I've put a lot of work into her, much more than I'll ever get back. The 1100 F was the superbike in '83, it scares me sometimes.:surprise:

Chico

1 - 10 of 10 Posts