Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!

This bike has been for sale for a while here in Quebec. Looks like it is a build they did at the dealership. Price tag is a little high (hum hum) at 23 999 CAD$ reduced to 21 999...

Triumph Bobber Anarchy ABS modèle unique démarquez vous 2018 à Terrebonne | Motos Illimitées

Good looking bike and unique for sure. A lot of work on that paint job!

Wanted to share mainly to show the sissy bar that IMO is looking great compared to anything I saw for the Bobber so far. Also like the look of the old school tires but not to ride.

They also have a Bobber fit a side car fitted for sale...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
An interesting take and I’m curious as to how comfy the sissy bar would make it. Having said that to lean back into it properly some forward controls wouldn’t go a miss which I’m surprised to see it doesn’t have.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're right. The Sissy bar is probably just for look as this bike is officially brand new with 0km on it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Not feeling It . Whit with a union jack painted on It just docent look right , a black jack would have been better but even then a still little tacky IMO . Not sure how they justify that price tag .

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price tag is a little high that's for sure, but a Bobber here goes for 13700$. Add the intake, Vance and Hines exhaust, short fenders, led turn signals, high bars, custom seat and that paint job... It goes up quick!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: gfspencer

·
Registered
579 Posts
Not surprised it has been there a while, heck of a price for a bobber with a few bolt on bits, horrible exhaust wrap & a paint job.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I thought I wanted a side car (and a couple pairs of doggles), till I saw the price tag. Eesh, they are not cheap!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Interesting. I think you would have to have monkey long arms to have your back against the sissy bar and reach the bars or be a hunch back.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Me too:grin2:

I've never been a fan of sidecars but think they look superb on a Bobber.

Cheerio,

Roy
Like the sidecar too. Would go especially well with those mods that maintain or enhance the vintage ‘40s/50’s look. Steve McQueen would have definitely liked it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why do people do these things to the bobber?
Marketing. This bobber is not for everybody. Not disgusting but not beautiful either... Still there is probably a lot of people that goes there to get their bike instead of another dealership just because they saw this.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts