Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’ve managed to obtain a couple of ammunition boxes which I think would make for an interesting pair of panniers. I seem to remember having seen a photo of a Bobber that had gone down the same route... can anyone confirm?

Thanks,

Mike.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi all,

I’ve managed to obtain a couple of ammunition boxes which I think would make for an interesting pair of panniers. I seem to remember having seen a photo of a Bobber that had gone down the same route... can anyone confirm?

Thanks,

Mike.

Mike, I think if you want to go that route, you will also need to go full military theme. JMO. I think they look like a cheap ad-on unless the theme is carried through the bike. Carry on and don't mind me.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike, I think if you want to go that route, you will also need to go full military theme. JMO. I think they look like a cheap ad-on unless the theme is carried through the bike. Carry on and don't mind me.
I hear you. I think if I was to leave them green and with the writing on them is would create to big of a contrast on the bike.

But, if I decide to do it I’ll have them professionally sprayed in the very same matte black as the bike and the insides lined. Personally I just think it would suit the bike more.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts