Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My signature was deleted as a moderator determined I was "advertising" even though I sent several emails asking how to sponsor the forum as a dealer.

I wish the forum members the best of luck as we've made a decision to take a break from this pay-to-play forum that's ran not by enthusiast but a company that only cares about dollars, not the community.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I wish the forum members the best of luck as we've made a decision to take a break from this pay-to-play forum that's ran not by enthusiast but a company that only cares about dollars, not the community.
If this is the case, this sucks big time!

To the administrators; as a normal non-vendor member of this forum, I never felt, at any time pestered or "approached" by "TriumphCincinnati" as a vendor; nor was I ever unsure about whether said member was a vendor or not. He always made it clear that he is.
He has my support.

mike

·
Registered
199 Posts
If this is the case, this sucks big time!

To the administrators; as a normal non-vendor member of this forum, I never felt, at any time pestered or "approached" by "TriumphCincinnati" as a vendor; nor was I ever unsure about whether said member was a vendor or not. He always made it clear that he is.
He has my support.

mike
Ditto what mike said! this would be a great loss for us!

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I agree with the above statements too.
It will be a great shame to lose such a member, especailly when TriumphCincinnati has always stated he is a dealer/vendor & never misused his status.
This community would be worse off if he leaves.

Maybe the admins would be kind enough to at least give us a poll - and let us, the majority of the forum users decide if he can regain his vendor status...?

·
Vendor
522 Posts
Try reaching out to this email: [email protected]

This is who we worked with to get set up as a vendor.

My signature was deleted as a moderator determined I was "advertising" even though I sent several emails asking how to sponsor the forum as a dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts