Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Acquired a wrecked 2018... In need of parts.

857 Views 15 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Rocco1100
Hi all, I just acquired a 2018 Bobber Black and I will attempt to list the parts needed. I have searched on Ebay and we have some parts coming from UK but I figured I would post here with the hope of clearing out any swapped OEM parts you might have laying around.

Rear wheel and tire
Front fender
Rear fender
Everything on the handlebars (handle bars included)
Front headlight
Left foot controls
Right foot controls
Gas tank
Front suspension (Forks, Top and bottom fork clamps, etc.)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

Thanks,
Kevin
See less See more
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
If you have not already I would make sure the frame is not bent before you spend any money. It looks like the front end took a good smack
If you have not already I would make sure the frame is not bent before you spend any money. It looks like the front end took a good smack
+1

Check the head stock weld joint isn't cracked or distorted. If it is you have a motor you can sell.
Updated WTB list

Gas tank
Front headlight
Left foot controls (everything)
Right foot controls (everything)
What you can't find used might as well go full custom on as new replacement parts are going to cost you about the same.
Reactions: 1
Looks like it got rear ended and he hit the car in front.
What you can't find used might as well go full custom on as new replacement parts are going to cost you about the same.
For sure. We secured a complete 2023 front end and is shipping from the UK so I think we lucked out with that.
Looks like it got rear ended and he hit the car in front.
I don't think any other vehicles were involved... I thought the same thing tho, like a sandwich senario.
I have all the stock headlight ,turn signals ,tail light ,and exhaust . Took them off brand new . 2019 bobber bought new in 20 and pandemic hit ,so I just ordered stuff went to town ,Also exhaust ,air box ,side covers .
Hi all, I just acquired a 2018 Bobber Black and I will attempt to list the parts needed. I have searched on Ebay and we have some parts coming from UK but I figured I would post here with the hope of clearing out any swapped OEM parts you might have laying around.

Rear wheel and tire
Front fender
Rear fender
Front headlight
Left foot controls
Right foot controls
Gas tank
Front suspension (Forks, Top and bottom fork clamps, etc.)
View attachment 58564 View attachment 58566

Thanks,
Kevin
Also have stock foot pegs .Sell cheap ,taking up room .Have 4 bikes ,1 car garage .
You need @Enoch involved, he's about to start taking his new one apart.
I have the full mid foot controls.
Nice, what do you want for them?
I have a Short Rear Fender that I purchased from "ClassicBike", brand new/never installed for sale if you're interested...

$160.00 Shipped in the USA

Razor Bobber Rear Fender - Short | TRIUMPH LC / FROM YEAR 2016 | Classicbike Raisch (classicbike-raisch.de)

I also have the stock Handlebars... $80.00 Shipped in the USA
Nice, what do you want for them?
$250 incl shipping seems to be the going rate.
I have a set of stock tires from my 2022 with about 300 miles on them if youre interested.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts