Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Fantastic video! I loved when you grounded the pegs lol. What GoPro are you using? I was surprised how stable the video was. Maybe have that in the main window and the chest camera in the PIP. Then just voiceover from the helmet mic. Otherwise well done!

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fantastic video! I loved when you grounded the pegs lol. What GoPro are you using? I was surprised how stable the video was. Maybe have that in the main window and the chest camera in the PIP. Then just voiceover from the helmet mic. Otherwise well done!
Cheers..:smile2:

The GoPro on the bars is a cheap GoPro+ bought second hand off eBay.. it doesn’t have an external mic output but does have a back lcd screen which is handy...:smile2:

The chest cam is a GoPro Hero 3+, it’s the wife’s for when she’s out on her horse:nerd:
It’s mounted on a cheapy eBay chest harness and has an external mic routed up to the chin bar of the helmet...

This was my second effort, the first was a total failure when I realised the hero plus had been in standby mode for the whole trip:frown2::smile2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good effort Enoch, know the area well. Your a lot more tech savvy than me mate. Did you put stock forward controls on?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good effort Enoch, know the area well. Your a lot more tech savvy than me mate. Did you put stock forward controls on?
Yes mate....did all the mods myself:smile2:

Forward controls
Wrapped exhaust
Decat X pipe
Handle bar raisers
Shorty mudgaurd
Rear rack
Shark exhaust
Booster plug
Panniers
Decals
New rear sprocket

And some stuff I’ve probably forgot:grin2:

It’s quite an easy bike to work on, and I like to do what I can myself..

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Love it!!!!

It would be great to ride in Wales. I want to visit the Devil's Bridge. :wink2: I loved watching "Hinterland".

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice vid....

I would have liked to see more footage as you went thru the town and the dining spot where you had breakfast to get a sense of the community etc... (it saves me the airfare to see it for myself)

keep them coming.........great job !

koz

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice vid....

I would have liked to see more footage as you went thru the town and the dining spot where you had breakfast to get a sense of the community etc... (it saves me the airfare to see it for myself)

keep them coming.........great job !

koz
It was fish n chips in a lovely old school chippy.:smile2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great vid Enoch, I've been looking for a tank decal like yours for awhile now, where did you get yours? Is it covered by a clear coat?
Regards.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great vid Enoch, I've been looking for a tank decal like yours for awhile now, where did you get yours? Is it covered by a clear coat?
Regards.
Got it from here mate...https://www.sporty40.co.uk/Motorbike/Triumph-Motorcycles/Triumph-Motors-Decals-2325-0119

I think I got 175mm but there’s lots of sizes to choose from..

You need to spray the tank with slightly soapy water so you can move the decal around and get it flat, then just squeegee the excess water out and use a hair dryer.. whatever you do don’t try and fit dry, you’ll fail:smile2:

No clear coat...:grin2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts