Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dig the slip-ons! Sound clips?

The heat shields look a bit off/bulbulous, but that's based on photos.

bare in mind the stock exhaust Is probably twice the diameter + of these pipes , so the heat shield may look a little big in the pics ,but in the flesh ( iron ) imo look fine ...I did have to tweak them a little though .

Ill try and do a sound bite .

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
bare in mind the stock exhaust Is probably twice the diameter + of these pipes , so the heat shield may look a little big in the pics ,but in the flesh ( iron ) imo look fine ...I did have to tweak them a little though .

Ill try and do a sound bite .
Undershoot. I had almost mentioned "in person prob diff" in my last most. My slip-ons did not allow for the shields. They are thin at that point, so the shields remain on the stock pipes.

Love to hear the sound! They do look great!

·
Registered
38 Posts
But guys dont buy these pipes unless you are willing to cut your stock pipes up , and you have a welder or know somebody that has one ......Just sayin .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Of-Universal-Black-Tapered-Motorcycle-Exhaust-Silencer-Custom-Cafe-Racer/331947706677?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
Or you buy some additonal inbetweens (part 3 and 4 from the T120: Triumph Bonneville T120 Black motorcycle parts for Exhaust System | Triumph Motorcycles | triumph-select-model-part | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories) to connect the cans to the rest.

D.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts