Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Man, your bike looks good. With just a few tasteful touches as well.

It's testament to how much Triumph got it right first time with the original look of the Bobber.

Less is more!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guffer much appreciated!

Other than a different rear fender, a side mounted plate and maybe a few other subtle changes it’ll probably be staying as it is. I was in two minds about all the black covers/cases to begin with but I think it all works.

Triumph sure did a good job, I had a 900 (or 863ish whatever it is!) Speedmaster a few years ago, I loved that bike... the Bobber is literally night and day in comparison though

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks Guffer much appreciated!

Other than a different rear fender, a side mounted plate and maybe a few other subtle changes it’ll probably be staying as it is. I was in two minds about all the black covers/cases to begin with but I think it all works.

Triumph sure did a good job, I had a 900 (or 863ish whatever it is!) Speedmaster a few years ago, I loved that bike... the Bobber is literally night and day in comparison though
That's exactly what I've done with mine. After the hassles I had with over-modifying some of my older bikes (they often ended up looking like a tart's boudoirs, running like crap and being nightmares to sell on), I've kept it fairly subtle with subsequent bikes. The fact I was an early Bobber adopter and Triumph still had all the things on its accessory list I wanted (short rear mudguard, side plate, US spec V+H's and a small mirror) meant I was finished modding and satisfied within a month of ownership.

I really can't think of anything else I'd want to do to it other than ride the thing (although those white wall tyres do look ruddy tempting!).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts