Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Very much still a Bobber! And probably works much better than the stock 5 3/4 “ light.
I must admit that the fly screens are not my favorite, but understand the need for one in cold weather.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi - love the bike and rear bags. Did you use adhesive film on headlight or paint? Does it diminish strength of light beam?

·
Registered
459 Posts
:laugh: :wink2:

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Put an 8" headlight on today, LED bulb and yellow tint, some people will say it's not a bobber anymore?
Can you see better? Do you like it better?.......answers are prob "Yes!" I think that headlight is "coming at you!" which I think has attitude and functionality.

I and others have the Motodemic LED headlight, and we all still have a Modern Classic, and/or Bobber.

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
As others have already said who cares Looks good to me mark !!
Couple of questions if I may
Which led bulb did you go with in the end ??
Where did the yellow film come from ??
How was the film fitting experience,glass looks flat until 6mm from the edge
Cheers
OBM

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The bulb is an Ambother motorcycle bulb off Amazon, (don't know how to do links), tinted flim off Amazon, lots to choose from, played £6.00. Got it right first time, think I was lucky, not perfect but OK, comes 300×1200mm so lots to do again if you mess it up, tryed to do indicator lens but to many curves, might try and paint them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts