Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re-torque of fasteners and chain adjustment. Do it for warranty records. At 10k, not much was done... I did the oil myself and the dealer just check over the bike and turned the light off. I think it was less than $120 for my 10k.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I let my dealer do the first inspection. The tech checks the bolts and chains. Sometimes there is something that needs fixing.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm under the impression there's a diagnostic readout with copies to the owner. Yes, oil and filter and other checks. Dealer is quoting me ~$350 here in NJ. More when I have it done.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Re-torque of fasteners and chain adjustment. Do it for warranty records. At 10k, not much was done... I did the oil myself and the dealer just check over the bike and turned the light off. I think it was less than $120 for my 10k.
You were able to get the oil cap off? o_O

·
Registered
444 Posts
Only 250 OTD w/synthetic althougth they originally told me 280 on the phone. Place in Houston/Katy called Iron Supply Motorsports, friendly banter with the tech about his personal Bobber build with free Keurig coffee and snacks so I have decided to go back there from now on. The dealer I bought it from quoted me the same 350 as you and had a two week backorder for any service so the switch wasn't that hard a decision to make.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm under the impression there's a diagnostic readout with copies to the owner. Yes, oil and filter and other checks. Dealer is quoting me ~$350 here in NJ. More when I have it done.
They should give you a full readout of the diagnostic. Our local dealer certainly did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts