Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following from last years ride out to Loomies cafe Gray Beard suggested that we should do it again next year. as i recall it was the end of May bank holiday. Im getting married on the 26th May and me and my best man are arriving in style on motorbikes mine being a triumph Bobber. It would be fantastic if we could combine the two events and have a convoy to my wedding thinking of meeting at the 15.00 H cafe Dorchester Wallingford OX10 7LY the biggest biker meeting point in Oxfordshire re-grouping at the Cherry Tree pub Steventon near Abingdon then to the final destination Steventon House Hotel were ill buy everyone a beer and have a professional photos taken outside the Manor House in which I'm getting wed at 17.00.

Steve.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Following from last years ride out to Loomies cafe Gray Beard suggested that we should do it again next year. as i recall it was the end of May bank holiday. Im getting married on the 26th May and me and my best man are arriving in style on motorbikes mine being a triumph Bobber. It would be fantastic if we could combine the two events and have a convoy to my wedding thinking of meeting at the 15.00 H cafe Dorchester Wallingford OX10 7LY the biggest biker meeting point in Oxfordshire re-grouping at the Cherry Tree pub Steventon near Abingdon then to the final destination Steventon House Hotel were ill buy everyone a beer and have a professional photos taken outside the Manor House in which I'm getting wed at 17.00.

Steve.
Bang this up again nearer the date Steve :smile2:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I’m afraid I’m unable to make the date due to racing that weekend.

I hope you do manage to get a good few Bobbers in attendance :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
YES, I go along to Poole. Be nice to meet another Bobber owner.

Maybe we should start a separate thread?
I'd be all over this! I ride with a few previous supersports which is cramping the style of the bobber as they pop wheelies approaching the ton club....

.....I'm all about the cruise and noise.

Let me know! I'll be around in April for sure! :grin2:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for getting back to me, i was just testing the water this early on i will put up another post nearer the time.
Many thanks
Steve.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts