Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I'm in the Twin Cities (Minnesota, USA) and just today put money down on a jet black 2018 Bobber that the dealership will be painting the tank and air box the Matte Khaki Green color from the Street Scrambler (before I take delivery). I'm also going with the black high bars, short rear fender and several other touches to make it unique. I've really appreciated seeing everything you all have been going with your bikes, and I've been inspired by many of you. Looking forward to sharing pics and learning more with this forum.

I also got an invite from the dealership to attend the Triumph launch party in downtown Minneapolis at the end of this month. Can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,689 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Last time I was up in Minnie on business, the high was 4 degrees F....the sun was only a light.....couldn't feel any heat from it...it was cold!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hope you get some riding time in. Having looked at the weather up yonder, you'd better bundle up.

·
Premium Member
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No delivery date yet. I'm guessing we'll firm one up once Triumph officially rolls out the 2018 Bobbers, which they haven't done yet. I asked the dealership for an April delivery date if at all possible, because here in Minnesota things rarely warm up before mid-May. My plan is to get the bike in April and have a month to make all of the little changes I want to make before it's time to get on the road.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was a little confused at first since I took delivery of a 2018 Bobber last month. Then I see it's a Bobber Black. Good on you! That will be one striking bike with the color you chose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts