Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding since I was 10, had a 1989 Yamaha V-Max for over 17 years. Bought a 2005 V-Max for 4 years then traded it in for a 2013 Triumph Thunderbird. I wanted a bike that had ABS, larger gas tank, that was better on mpg and handled great. I loved my Thunderbird but along came the Bobber! Went to the Bobber launch party in NJ December 2016. Loved the look and finally, test rode one the summer of 2017. Can not believe how the bike moves! Spring of 2018 test rode the Speedmaster and could not decide between the two. Traded my Thunderbird for the 2018 standard Bobber in Cranberry/Frozen Silver last week. I didn't care for the fat front tire on the Speedmaster or Bobber Black. I didn't care for the blacked out look of the BB. I am more than happy with my choice. What an awesome bike! Light, nimble, abs, smooth, and fast!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a dark tint short flyscreen on it now from my past Yamaha V-Max
Would like to put the forward controls on, got used to riding with feet forward, from Triumph.
Led headlight, probably from A&J
Engine guard from A&J also
Short rear fender. Not sure if I want the one A&J has (a little too short) or Triumphs.
I don't like the side license plate holder. I think if I get Triumph's short rear fender I could make a bracket to hang the plate from where the reflector goes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts