Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOOOOOVING this bike. My first Triumph ever after Ducatis for years. Miss some things about the old Italian girls but really enjoying this bike!!!

Gotta give a shout to Brian at A&J Cycles, top notch guy.

British customs turn out performance slip ons
Motone X-pipe & cat delete
Wunderkind fork tube caps
Wunderkind steering stem nut
Bike Brothers shorty rear fender with Rizoma multifunction Club signals
License plate relocate
Front Rizoma Club signals
Booster plug
DNA AirPods & airbox delete
Corbin custom saddle (bomber brown leather and diamond stitch)
Cognito Moto license plate relocate bracket
Viba wiring harness cover BOBBER

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks good! Stay off the forums and then maybe you have a might chance of being “done”. That seat looks comfy like couch..I’m stuck riding on a park bench.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Looks great. I think I notice a Quadlock there for your phone. Does it work well? Thinking of getting one. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Your bike looks awesome! Hope you are happy with it for a while! I've only 48 mile on mine and trying not to go down the inevitable rabbit hole yet LOL!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Your bike looks awesome! Hope you are happy with it for a while! I've only 48 mile on mine and trying not to go down the inevitable rabbit hole yet LOL!
Good luck with that. I am already dancing around how much stuff I can actually get before the wife freaks on me lol

Great looking bike dude - well done

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so i need to apologize for joining and coming on here and making an knowingly false statement. NOW the bike is done after adding wunderkind fork tube covers w/integrated signals, fork tube caps and steering stem nut. I'm DONE NOW (until the wilbur shock arrives)

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Hi @SOCALBOB,

Looks splendid mate. I will have to get some of those caps, looking really smart.

Although I don't believe a word of it mate..:wink2: I recon it won't be long before inspiration strikes and you find something else to do..:surprise:

I think you will love the Wilbers you have on the way, I know I love mine.

Cheerio,

Roy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi @SOCALBOB,

Looks splendid mate. I will have to get some of those caps, looking really smart.

Although I don't believe a word of it mate..
I recon it won't be long before inspiration strikes and you find something else to do..

I think you will love the Wilbers you have on the way, I know I love mine.

Cheerio,

Roy
I can’t keep going at this pace lol

·
Registered
687 Posts
Looks sharp! I want to do the caps also but I’ll probably wait until I get around to doing the fork springs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts