Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished our customer Andy’s latest round of updates. Big part was 18” rims front and back with 200 rear and 130 front tires from Canyon. Also installed Bobber black drag bars with wunderkind risers and powdercoated some bits and pieces. AjcyclesNY.com
Hope you like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really like the look of the 200 section tyre but I would be keen to know why the rear fender can't be used. It is to narrow or does it rub anywhere?

Being in the sunny UK running without a fender isn't really an option so would need to think of possible solutions. whether that's getting something fabbed or modifying the existing in someway.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Well done again AJ, definitely not for me, but always interesting to see what you are up too.
Do you think the side stand should be blacked out also ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Just finished our customer Andy’s latest round of updates. Big part was 18” rims front and back with 200 rear and 130 front tires from Canyon. Also installed Bobber black drag bars with wunderkind risers and powdercoated some bits and pieces. AjcyclesNY.com
Hope you like it.
You mentioned that you also needed to change the chain and sprocket and offset it. Do you think you'd have needed to offset the sprocket if you went with a 180 rear section?

·
Vendor
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you like it.
You mentioned that you also needed to change the chain and sprocket and offset it. Do you think you'd have needed to offset the sprocket if you went with a 180 rear section?
Yes it is needed for 180 also

1 - 7 of 7 Posts