I took a 1000 mile California coast trip on the Bobber. Started off in Orange County and ended in Palo Alto to see the Dead and Company. This was a four day trip.
- Hepco and Becker luggage rack worked great with a bunjee net
- Freeze Out base layer worked great in keeping me warm
- Heated handle bars is an investment worth considering as well as cruise control
- My Aerostitch Roper gloves have a handy squeegee on the left thumb. This proved very useful in the foggy conditions.
- Music and coms would have been nice. I was traveling with a friend.
- Everyone should ride along the California coast. Most beautiful!