Triumph Opens Up Its Factory To tours - Triumph Bobber Forum
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonneville Bobber News
  • 1 Post By SXTony
  • 1 Post By chas65

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-09-2017, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Triumph Opens Up Its Factory To tours

Facility tours are nothing new and Triumph is now launching their own visitor experience.

Aptly named “The Triumph Factory Visitor Experience”, it was launched to showcase the company’s 115-year history of not only motorcycle design, but also racing and popular culture. Open to the public since November 1st, those interested may visit the Triumph Visitor Centre in Hinckley for free.

For an additional 90-minute tour of the Triumph facilities, visitors will need to pay an extra Ł15.
That ticket will take you behind the factory security doors and give you a close up look at their motorcycle manufacturing process. The tour guides will even explain how motorcycles like the Bobber Black and Bonneville Speedmaster are designed.

After a long day of sight seeing, visitors can kick back at the Triumph 1902 Café. Family friendly, there’s tasty food, barista-style coffees, and free wi-fi to be had. Of course you’ll be surrounded by Triumph memorabilia whilst sipping on a freshly brewed coffee.

“Spread across eight distinctly-themed areas that combine to create a full Triumph experience – from celebrating the shared attitude of riders and fans, to the incredible bloodline of bikes, racing and popular culture, to the global network our riders represent and the full story of design from sketch to final assembly – the Visitor Experience represents the home of the brand,” said Chief Commercial Officer Paul Stroud.
Louie likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 03:08 AM

Talking with my local dealer about this at the weekend. He pointed out you need to go during the week and not at the weekend as they don't build at the weekend so visitors get shown videos at the various work stations. During the week, you'll see them actually building the bikes.
ysoslo likes this.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-01-2018, 06:05 AM

Yeh, I went the week before Christmas, on a week day, it is well worth a visit, takes around 90 mins for the tour itself & then there is a great café, the museum part & a nice merchandise/clothing area. All in all, very good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-03-2018, 11:50 AM

I’ve done it, went on a week day in mid December. Well worth a visit, very informative & loads of surprising stuff. The tour itself takes around 90 mins, then there is the museum part, a really cool cafe, with decent grub & then a well stocked merchandise/clothing shop .
My lad bought me a vin plate key ring, aswell which is pretty cool. You have to pre-order them online so they can make them ready for your visit day, but it is basically my bikes vin number on a proper alloy vin plate with reg as well etc. Was a nice early Xmas prezzy
ysoslo likes this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page