Rear Lighting Modifications - Triumph Bobber Forum
 11Likes
  • 9 Post By John
  • 2 Post By Trace

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Rear Lighting Modifications

I had every intention of doing this much sooner, and I have so much more to add, but this is the first of many wiring diagrams that show the factory circuits and wire color codes with associated functions for the stock 2017 and up Bobber rear lighting sub-harness. I added at the bottom what is, in my experience, the most common aftermarket lighting mod, the Rizoma Club-S multi-function rear lights. I hope this helps some folks! I will be adding the Triumph Short Rear Mudguard Kit lighting harness diagram, as it does differ from the factory rear lighting sub-harness (albeit by only one wire).

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The path of adventure leads to wisdom"
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Bag
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-05-2019, 05:06 AM

Garage
Thanks for sharing John. I for one appreciate it, even if some months after you posted it! I'll be embarking on some tail light changes soon, so will keep this for reference. I have the short rear mudguard kit and will be changing out the Triumph red only multi-function tall lights for red/amber multi-functions.
ysoslo and John like this.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page